mercoledì, gennaio 07, 2015

Camomilla satchel and black loafer

Ubicazione: Locri RC, Italia

Morning guys how are you? How did you spend your Christmas' holidays? I spent all the holidays in Turin with my family and that's why I didn't post anything in the last time. Moving from home has been the best thing for me because I felt unwell with myself
and other people and I needed a break to think. This was also the first year I really felt Christmas essence, they were some years I wasn't more happy during Christmas...
Anyway, here I leave you a look we shoot a bit of time ago. I bought the loafers in London, during my visit to Camdem Market, the bag is a satchel bought in sale from Camomilla Italia two season ago and I stolen the jacket from my mum's closet. Hope you'll like it, kisses :*

Buongiorno ragazzi come state? Come avete trascorso le vacanze natalizie? Io le ho passate a Torino con la mia famiglia ed è per questo che non ho postato niente nell'ultimo periodo. Spostarmi di casa è stata la scelta migliore per me perchè non stavo bene con me stessa e con gli altri e avevo bisogno di una pausa per riflettere. E' stato anche il primo anno in cui ho davvero sentito lo spirito natalizio, che a casa mia non si sentiva da tempo, da anni infatti non ero più felice a Natale... Qui vi lascio un look che abbiamo scattato un pò di tempo fa. Le scarpe le ho acquistate a Londra durante una passeggiata a Camdem Market, la borsa è una satchel di Camomilla Italia di due stagioni fa e la giacca l'ho presa in prestito dall'armadio di mia madre. Spero vi piaccia, baci :*










                                                              Bag : Camomilla Italia
                                                Shoes : similar here
                                                Jeans : Jennyfer
                                                Coat : Only ( similar here)
                                                Scarf : similar here

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento